Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day

                                                                                                                                                                           

Another graphic from Lisa.

http://www.ireland-information.com/downloads/midi/thewildrover.mid

I've been a wild rover for many a year
And I spent all my money on whiskey and beer,
And now I'm returning with gold in great store
And I never will play the wild rover no more.

chorus: And it's no, nay, never,
No nay never no more,
Will I play the wild rover
No never no more.

Lots of celbrating going on here in the park.  Tonight we had a Corned Beef Dinner with all the fixins, including green beer.  Tomorrow morning there is a potato planting program at the pool.  Music and fun the notice's says.  Tomorrow night it's the Irish Fiddlers.       

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now we know why some people a limpin don't we, our journal secret! You certainly have the Irish Spirit coming out. I love it :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I added a comment on the journal message board about them taking your limelight away so fast on the top 5. That was a hit below the belt!

Anonymous said...

No limpin' a goin' on o'ver heer> ;) I laughed so hard my sides hurt! I should say top o the mornin' to ya.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am only 21 but I know that I will probably do one day what you are doing now! I love traveling and being on the road and seeing new things :) Hope you have a great St. Patty's celebration tomorrow! Take care, daisytripn
http://journals.aol.com/daisytripn/SuzannesJournal

Anonymous said...

Phew! You're wearing me out. I don't know if I have the energy to retire. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's day!! I love the Irish Prayer! :)