Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Thought of the Day

Thought of the Day Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.      

 

Here's a cute 20 question game.      

Click here: 20Q.net   You think of an object and the A.I. will try to figure-out what you are thinking by asking simple questions. The object you think of should be something that most people would know about, but, never a specific person, place or thing. "A cat" is a good object, but "Pepper," my cat, would be a bad choice. You may answer Unknown to any question, especially if you do not understand the question or do not know the answer.  

 

Here is our calendar if you want to see what we are up to.

ADLessor's Calendar     Sorry, I guess this doesn't show mine.   DAH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You calendar sounds like a cool idea.  I can't access it from work but once I get home and connect to AOL I  will check it out.

Anonymous said...

**Good Morning... I had to laugh at the quote of the day, Tom and I  have been walking the mall and with my back sore I dont move all that fast, but I've said more than once to Tom " why you walking so slow and Im always ahead of you"  LOL (he takes baby steps) We make it thru three floors and thats a good thing.
I clicked on you calandar Dawn BUT IT TAKES ME TO MY OWN CALENDAR LMAO!
*******BECKY

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem Becky did -- clicked the link and up popped my own calendar. I think you'll need to take a screen shot if you are going to show me yours (which sounds salacious, now that I think about it.) Oh my! AOL Thought Police are gonna get me. Oh noooooo!