Monday, November 22, 2004

I'm a collector of sorts!

I am a collector of things and I bet you are all too.  Now that we are on the road I have given up things but collect sites on the internet. We all have our favorite sites other than journals, that we visit regulary.  I think it will be  interest to share ours with each other.  Here is a small sampleing of my.

  SMARTEE Refdesk: reference, facts, news, free and family friendly    Library Subject Index    GovSpot.com: US government, state government, Congress, government jobs & more.    Grassroots Lobbying  

 COMPUTER / WEB    Mr. Ed's E-Mail Bracket Stripper v3.0     The Computer Lady - Tips & Troubleshooting For Computer Problems.      Vmyths.com- Truth About Computer Virus Myths & Hoaxes  

MEDICAL   The New England Journal of Medicine:   Research & Review Articles on Diseases & Clinical Practice   Food and Drug Administration Home Page

  ODDS & ENDS The Why Files
  Top Secret Recipes on the Web 

  FORUMS   Open Roads Forum   Fabulous Forums   That Home Site! Forums  

Thought For The Day

 People who drink light "beer" don't really like beer, they just like to pee a lot.    Have a happy day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI DAwn, wow this is alot of links to go looking lol, thank you! Always like finding new places to read thur.  **Love your thought for the day heheh..
Good day to you both.
****Becky

Anonymous said...

I've been saving this alert because I would love to do a favorite links post. I have so many, I wouldn't know where to start. LOL