Sunday, January 18, 2004

UPDATE UPDATE

At half time the New England Patriots are ahead 15-0.

Keep it up guys!!  Two minutes to go! I'm sitting here on my Patriots bean bag chair, covered with my Pat's  throw, sipping from  my Pats cup, with my little head on a Pats pillow while waving my Pats banner.

A minute 20 seconds to go, 21-14.   We are trying for field goal.  If we get it, we are going to the Super Bowl.   It's good!!!! 24-14 New England.   We are going to the Super Bowl 38.  YaaaaHooo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can feel the excitement just from reading your post. I can just see you and your friends, on your feet and cheering. Congrats on your team's win!

Anonymous said...

Every time I see the words "New England" a shiver just runs up & down my spine. Brrrrrrrrrr! LOL! I'm glad you're team won! :-)

Gregg

Anonymous said...

FUNNY!!
I just posted entry on my journal after watching my EAGLES continue the
Philly tradition. [ u g h ]