Thursday, April 28, 2005

I-15 From Arizona to Utah


Today, Wednesday, we drove on one of the most scenic roads we have been on.  I 15 north from Arizona to Utah.   A small section as highway goes but so beautiful.

The weather is cooler here than we have been in since I don't remember when.  As  I type this my eyes wander upward toward  our front window
and see the  snow covered mountain towering over us.

The above pictures were taken while we were driving along, but the scenery was so nice I thought you might like to see them anyway.

Stay safe, take care of each other.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's gorgeous.   I wanna go somewhere neat...(whinewhinewhine).

Anonymous said...

This is one beautiful country!!!!  How do you get your mail, ect.?
I am going to steal your Mark Twain Quote--I believe it!!--Thanks for sharing your journey--It brings back memories of long haul trucking many years ago-
              I wanna go--I wanna go----------Mary

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,   I'm at a library in Delta, Utah, no phone service here.  Catch you as soon as I can.        Dawn
A Couple of Nomads

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Dawn. Such an adventure you guyz are on, I'm green with envy!

Au revoir, be safe

Rick