Sunday, December 11, 2005

Woe is me.

Picture from Hometown  Sorry I have not been updating, but I have a good excuse.  

 We had a computer problem.  Really!    Our DVD-CD ROM driver just disappeared.   Some little thief in the night sneak in our motor home and must have taken it.  I questioned all the neighbors and of course they all pleaded innocent.  The thief even took the icon.  

Well it took a few trying days to find out that it had become corrupt and needed to be installed with the start up CD, but here's the catch, the CD won't work without a driver. So we had to take it to the local computer shop, "Serving On-Line Seniors" and within 48 hours, we were back on line, for a reasonable fee.

   Here's a link to my favorite Advent calendar.   I thimk you will enjoy it.

Click here: 2005 Advent Calendar Presented by Q-Creative Multimedia :: Advent Calendar, Susan Preston, Qcreative advent calend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got your PC fixed! And I'm happy to see that Susan did another Advent calendar this year! Last year's was so neat!

Anonymous said...

Ugh ... computer problems are bad enough when they are self-inflicted, but to be ripped off is totally frustrating! Hang the bugger!!!
Glad you guyz are doing well otherwise.
Merry Christmas to you both.

Take care, travel safe,

Rick