Thursday, December 22, 2005

There is A Black Cloud over Boston Today

Picture from Hometown

There has been a dark cloud over hovering Boston, New England and I know in my heart all the way to Mesa AZ.   The reason being that Johnny Damon, the sweetheart of the Boston Red Sox has signed with our arch rival New York Yankees.  The prize for Damon is a four-year sweet deal of $52 million.   For that he will cut his flowing hair and start wearing pin stripes.   He sold us out.   Yes, Johnny be gone.  And the Sox are in trouble.  He will be missed.    

Picture from HometownPicture from Hometown   Picture from Hometown  

Click here: YANKEESHATER.COM :: OFFICIAL Yankees Hater WEBSITE | PHOTO GALLERY

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I both were so upset when we heard this!  I can understand why he did it but at the same time I think he really let down his fans.

Kara

Anonymous said...

it's kind of like roosevelt joining the germans

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Dawn,

Rick

Anonymous said...

oh how sad! What a good lookin guy though, I must say!

Anonymous said...

I have two daughters, 6 and 3 who love JD.  They were so upset and when I told my oldest that he went to the Yanks, she just squished up her face and said yuck.
Sad to see him go.  But in the same breathe, if he wants more money and he's willing to jump to the yanks, good riddance.  I hate to say I want to see him fail...but secretly I do.
GO SOX!

Anonymous said...

My God! could you imagine rolling around in that kind of money? Yep, I'd definitely have to waller in it. LOL

hugs
Lahoma