Friday, December 16, 2005

Wanna Have Some Fun?

Wanna have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD with no return address! As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN, card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world. Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions.. So spend 37 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone, be sure to say Wishing You Merry Christmas. I did! "

Here's their Address:                                    
                                                                     Picture from Hometown   
ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004
          

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!  I am SO going to do this!  I'll link you in my nest entry, too!
~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

*Next.  That should have been NEXT!  LOL
~~K~~

Anonymous said...

Sorry Dawn I'm on the wrong side of the pond for that one don't know what the ACLU is tell me?

Anonymous said...

I heard about this on the news and to me, it's just ridiculous.

So, I will send a card and wish you and ALL my dear friend,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Deb

Anonymous said...

I don't know who this Organization is either. I'd like to e-mail them and block there screens. Do you have their e-mail address? The people of the world are really going crazy lately. God Bless Us All!


                                       Your Fellow Blogger,

                                         Marsha