Monday, December 6, 2004

I Love Mondays

I guess I walk to the tune of a different drummer.  I just love Monday!

  The reason is a selfish one.  It's is the only day of the week that both Bob and I have nothing scheduled for the entire day and evening.  We can do whatever we want,  Sometime we shop, go to the movies,  or sightseeing.  

 Today we are going to check out a store that opened here a few weeks ago named Ikea.   The first week they were open there were lines every day.  Hopefully we will not run into this today.

  They advertise a "thousands of ways  to make your home you" and their catalog is chock full of interesting pieces.   In the store there is a restaurant and a child care or play yard.  I'll let you know how we made out later.  

   IKEA | home | IKEA, furniture, kitchens, beds, chairs, sofas, decorations  

 Last night I came in third in cribbage, this was the first time I won anything this year in crib.  After crib, we went over to friends house for coffee and a delicious cherry cake.    We were so bad yesterday.  Our friends Mary and Chuck brought us over some yummy chocolate cake yesterday too and we gobbled it right up! 

 I will never be a size 9.  To thin anyway. LOL   Well, I had better get going here.  Catch you later.  

19 days till Christmas!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW, I CANT TURN DOWN A GOOD CHERRY OR CHOCOLATE CAKE MYSELF. LOL!!
HAVE FUN SIGHTSEEING AND SHOPPING DAWN. :)
KIM.

Anonymous said...

I love IKEA! Great store. :-)

Anonymous said...

you are bad woman! I have to watch my weight cause of high blood presure!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
and once again it is me.yes it is.now just settle down,everything will come out all right,dont you know that all of gods endless angels have a way of hearing all  that each of you have to say,and yes another monday.hey you guys that was so nice of both of you to remember me your tagalong angel,so until once again it is only me that stops you here along lifes very own pathways.may all of your days be ever there..
your tagalongangel..
hannahthemaid.