Sunday, May 8, 2005

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY



     We are sitting here in a parking lot, in our car, about 15 miles from Delta, the only place I can get a signal on our phone.   I just had to  say hello to you all and ask that you forgive me for not visiting  your journals.  By next weekend, we should be able to go on line without any problems.  We are planning on leaving here next Friday.
  Being from Massachusetts, we are enjoying the beautiful Utah Mountains, still snow capped, I would add.   
  After church we went out to dinner with another campers.  Bob is pampering me as he knows that Mother's Day is  most difficult for me.  Well, before I start babbling and feeling sorry for myself I will say so long for now.  Happy mothers Day ladies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too.   What a beautiful picture that was of the waterfall.  My husband and I have found a nice 28 foot fifth-wheel Carri-Lite camper hassing it over as I write.  You are certainly inspiring us and we can hardly wait to follow in your footsteps.

Marlene-PurelyPoetry

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful picture.

Ana  ((0.~))

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mothers Day Dawn

Rick

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely beautiful park that is.  I was there years ago.  Many beautiful areas in Utah . . . Southern, and Park City.

I lived in SLC for awhile, can't stand the cold, bad back and getting older.

I enjoy ARIZONA, just am really ready when winter finally shows up!

Have fun!

http://journals.aol.com/cyndygee/TheRealWorldofcyndygee