Sunday, June 1, 2008

We're off and running

 
Thanks for all the congratulations .   We have had a lovely week.  Our friends Marla and Don took us to the Steak House for dinner , and we received some awesome gifts.   Our friends Mary and Carl send is a yummy cookie bouquet.  We also received a Bulova Clock which plays chime on the hour, and a number of gift cards, one being a $300 gas card from our son.
 
Now  we are busy packing up to leave Florida for three months.  We have to be back here at the end of August as Bob has a doctors appointment.    So this year it will be a short trip for us.   Our first stop will be Georgia for a week or so and then up to Indiana to visit our son and some friends some Arizona friends, Pearl and Gus.  After that we are heading for New England.
 
I don't think I will have an Internet connection for at least 10 days, so I will not be able to visit all your wonderful sites, but I'll pop in when ever I can get connected.   So long for now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, when we were coming home from our holiday last week I saw a motor home and on the front they had had 'LIVING THE DREAM '  I thought of you and how I would love to do what you do.  Take care LOve Joan.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the party is still going!  Enjoy!  

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

What beautiful gifts!! I hope you have a wonderful trip and be safe!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, my friend.

We'll be here waiting for you. In fact, we'll keep the light on. :-)

deb

Anonymous said...

So glad you enjoyed your anniversary.  Enjoy you summer travel and travel safe.  :)

Anonymous said...

Well I have never seen a cookie cake like that one how lovely ,and wow so is your clock ,have a nice trip ,pop in when you can ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Love the cookie Bouquet, and the lovely clock great gifts, enjoy your travels and have lots of fun.

Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Enjoy and be safe

As Always

Peace
http://journals.aol.com/pchilcoat1/chilis-sauce/