Sunday, September 30, 2007

Nothing Much

 
Hi Everyone.   So sorry that I have not visited journals.  Please forgive me, as we have not had Wi-Fi at every stop..  I am writing this as we cruise down I-65 in Tenn.  and will post it with my next connection.
 
While still in Indy visiting our son, I got an ear acre.  After sitting up all night I went to the local hospital for advice.   The problem was that many years ago I had a ear acre like this and it ended being shingles and went into my left eye.   Although it has been about 15 years I was left with a massive left eye problem.  I need to use 3 different eye drops daily three times a day.   It is one pain in the butt and to say nothing about the pain in the eye.  LOL  Anyway the doctor gave me ear drops to use four times a day and shingle meds to take three times a day and a pain pill if needed.  Now   we have eye drops and ear drops.  Can you guess what happened next?  Yep, the eye drop was put in my ear.   Bob says he's glad I was not taking a  suppository!!!  Anyway, I'm still around to tell the story.
 
We had a great visit with our son, but was disappointed we were not able to visit some good friends from Fort Wayne while in Indiana.  Next time guys.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI DAWN, I HOPE YOUR EAR ACHE IS FEELING BETTER. THANK YOU FOR THE CUTE CARD AND FOR THINKING OF ME. THE PHONE NUMBER IS 304-285-7901

TELL BOB TO DRIVE SAFE.

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you didn't get to see your friends... My aunt and uncle used to live in Ft Wayne... now they are in Indy.  I am sorry about your ear and eye!!!!  Remember to read those labels!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!  ~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

As long as you don't put EARdrops into your EYE, that's fine, Dawn.

Anonymous said...

LOL at Bob. I agree with him. I could just see you with a suppository in your ear LOL

Be safe and take care of each other

Deb

Anonymous said...

OMG how funny you both are. LOL, I can see the two of you laughing about the supository idea !
Sorry about the earache, and the shingles if they come...... I hope you get better fast! Guess it will all depend on BOB and how well he sees! LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Kristin

Anonymous said...

So sorrry about your ear it is one of the worst kind of pains I was very bad with earache as a child and I still remember it very well. It was warm  Almond   oil in those days and I hated it. Get well soon Love Joan