Tuesday, May 11, 2004

You Never Ever Call Me by My Name.

  I had  such a nice weekend here in Indiana,  including Mother's Day.  We spent time with our youngest son Shawn and received  phone calls from friends wishing me a happy day.
 But today is  sad and  I'm boohooing saying good-bye to our son.  This is usual behavior for me when it comes time to leave.
We are currently driving through Ohio.  Did you know that the Cincinnati Airport is in Ohio?  I didn't, guess  that will be my learning for today.  We are traveling on I-75 straight to Kentucky where we will stay for a couple of nights at the Renfro Valley RV Park. 
Well, we made it here but have discovered one of our front tires is wearing on the outside.  First thing in the morning we  will have to hunt down someone who can do a tire alignment, I think that's what Bob said we need.     This RV park is a music complex, specializing in country, bluegrass and Gospel music.  There are shows and jamborees every night.   Tonight we took a walk over to the shopping village and found gift shops,  restaurants and sweet shops, my personal favorite. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be sad about your son. Smile!

Mike+

Anonymous said...

Parting is such sweet sorrow when it comes to kids we don't get to see very often. Look up ya goin to hear some gooooood music!

Anonymous said...

I hope you take some pictures of all the festivities at your new 'digs.'  Even though you had to say good bye, it sounds that you are off on new adventure. Enjoy every minute of it.